REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL (RFP) – RESEARCH STUDY ON THE STATE OF HIGHER EDUCATION IN ASEAN MEMBER STATES
The European Union Support to Higher Education in the ASEAN Region (SHARE) Programme is the EU’s flagship higher education programme with ASEAN. The objective of the SHARE Programme is to strengthen regional cooperation, enhance the quality, regional competitiveness and internationalisation of ASEAN higher education institutions contributing to an ASEAN Community in 2025 and beyond. It also aims to catalyse the transfer of ownership of programme outcomes to ASEAN entities and nominated organisations to be embedded within sustainable ASEAN-led structures and processes.
SHARE Programme is seeking technical assistance, particularly on an updated report on the State of Play on Higher Education in the ASEAN region. There is a need for a renewed assessment of the state of higher education in the ASEAN Region, and a look into the challenges and opportunities in sustaining ASEAN higher education developments post-SHARE programme in the ASEAN region through the provision of the ongoing development and sustainability of intra-ASEAN student mobility and an ASEAN Branded Scholarship Programme. This state of play of higher education report in ASEAN will include a thematic analysis of challenges and opportunities in higher education inclusion, equity, relevance to the changing world of work, and sustainability of an ASEAN Higher Education Common Space. The report will significantly contribute to guiding higher education policy development and reforms in the ASEAN region.
Please download and complete the following documents upon your submission:
- Request for Proposal (RFP) - SHARE Research Study on the State of Higher Education in ASEAN Member States
- Annex 1 - Terms and Conditions - SHARE Research Study on the State of Higher Education in ASEAN Member States
- Annex 2 - Supplier Response Template - SHARE Research Study on the State of Higher Education in ASEAN Member States
- Annex 3 - Pricing Approach - SHARE Research Study on the State of Higher Education in ASEAN Member States
- Annex 4 - Terms of Reference - SHARE Research Study on the State of Higher Education in ASEAN Member States
All documents required as part of your tender response should be submitted to email@example.com by the Response Deadline, as set out in the Timescales section of this RFP.
Deadline for submission: 12 June 2022 at 23.59 GMT+7 Jakarta Local Time.